A chef friend of mine shared this recipe for Key Lime Pie with me, and it's too good not to pass along.
- One pre-made graham cracker crust
- One 14 oz can of sweetened condensed milk
- Three egg yolks
- 1/2 cup lime juice (I prefer Nellie and Joe's Key West Lime Juice)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix all pie ingredients until smooth.
- Pour into graham cracker crust.
- Bake 15 minutes.
- Allow to cool enough to stick in the fridge.
- After at least 30 minutes of chilling in the fridge, serve and enjoy!
There you have it- easy, delicious, and even lighter in calories than a lot of key lime pie recipes that are out there. Bon apetit!
P.S. You can serve it with whipped cream and lime zest, as shown above, or even make a meringue. But if you're like me, you like your citrus pies tart, rich, and naked.
Labels: food, recipe