Things I am thankful for

(in no particular order):
Seasons
Snow
Love
My Family
Scotsman
Friends
My health
My mobility, senses, and independence
Anti-lock brakes
Ice scrapers
Long johns
Silk
Renaissance Faires
The Internet
Music
Living in a time and location where I can experience other cultures, have career and homemaking options, and move as desired
My nomadic nature
Adaptability
Corsets
Domestic animals
Dark chocolate
Coffee
Indoor plumbing
Heating in homes and cars
Good communication
My past, all of it
Hope
Having options for hobbies
Living in a nice home, especially during this season
Multivitamins
Feminine hygiene products
Lack of enforced curfew and bed times
My faith/belief system and the community here that is involved
All those ridiculous baby album pictures mom kept
Having a car
Having a sewing machine
Hard cider
Holidays
Good movies
Extra blankets
Orca whales and bears
Phytoplankton, come to think of it (every second breath brought to you by phytoplankton!)
Love

Labels: ,