The Divine Miss H

It's Day 8 of the 12 Days of Christmas Blog Swap (boo! Only 4 more days of gift surprise bliss!), and Angie from My So-Called Chaos found this beautiful set of "Breakfast at Tiffany's" glass coasters. Where did she find these? I've never seen anything like them!

Now I have another confession to make. I have never seen "Breakfast at Tiffany's". I have also never seen "Roman Holiday". I have never, in fact, seen an Audrey Hepburn film. Not by choice! I have them on my Netflix list, along with several classic B&W films and Mae West pictures. I just watch movies so rarely that I haven't gotten to the yet.

Audrey does always look classy, and yet young and tender, in every picture of her I have seen. And if Angie likes her, she must be awesome! So I'm going to put these out in my new place, and watch me some Audrey. Scotsman's reaction to them was very positive and adorable, and he is aghast that I've never seen her films. So they are definitely going to get used and enjoyed.
Thanks, Angie!

Labels: