Kiss Me, Indeed!

It's Day 3 of the 12 Days of Christmas blog swap, and I swear, it's like Angie from My So-Called Chaos is in my head. :D

Scotsman is having a frustrating day. In addition to MY car breaking down, now his is giving him trouble. It's either the starter or some cables, but we lack the spending money to replace both on our own. Mostly, I think, he's just pissed off at having to deal with things outside of his control. He stresses as much as I do (though rarely shows it), so I worry when he gets himself in a tizzy. The good side of that is, like myself, his stress times are pretty short. He'll stamp around, swear, and then blow it all out, and later apologize for being upset (silly sweet man).

Well, I'm a giver, and I love to fix things or help. I can't magick
ally fix his car, so I was trying to think of ways to help or distract him. And HEY! I remembered to pack a cute little babydoll lingerie number that I picked up in Portland this summer and haven't yet worn. And HEY! My swap gift today matches perfectly with that! :)

It's a scented shimmer body powder in a pretty little jewel bottle with maribou feather topper. That's gonna be as fun to put on as it is to wear! Plus, it'll be a nice, sexy little addition to my Aphrodite altar. Thanks, Angie!

Labels: