Last Day!

It's the last day of the 12 Days of Christmas blog swap. I have had SO much fun with this, both buying/making gifts for my partner Angie at My So-Called Chaos, and opening her gifts to me. I think both of us did a great job finding stuff the other enjoys and will use. That might have to do with the fact that we've actually known each other for yeeeeaaaars. Over a decade, I think. :)

I want to thank Sami and Evelyn for hosting this fabulous swap, and also Mamarazzi for clueing me into it (and into the concept of blog swaps in general).

So onto my final gift! Like me, Angie saved the best gift for last, and it's a handmade one. She hosted a handmade beanie giveaway, and I was a little bummed that I didn't win because I've wanted one of hers for a while. With my new 'do, I can finally wear cute hats without then having crap hair all day....including beanies this cold winter! Angie knew that, clever chica that she is, and knit me a super-soft purpley beanie of my own! How cute is this hat?! :D


Clearly, I LOVE it! It's super soft, the perfect size, and will match a lot of my clothes (including my 'professional' blouses for work interviews, and the knew purple stripey socks I got from my roommate).

Merry Christmas (or whatever you celebrate), all you amazing bloggy people!!!!

Labels: