Friday Confessional

Photobucket

It's Friday! Time for the weekly confessional.

I confess....

I have started to lose track of days. Being unemployed this long, there's just nothing to remind me what day of the week it is. Except for blog memes. So thanks to all of you who post something special on Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays, and the weekend. I may not join in, but I do appreciate the reminder on what day it is!

I confess....

Unpacking and setting up the townhouse by myself is becoming a chore. After wrecking my back the other day, I am starting to wonder why I didn't just order my strong boyfriend to do all the heavy lifting. Stupid independent stubborn spirit. :(

I confess....

Just when I think I have the whole linky thing down, I go and mess up. It's humbling to be so far behind the curve.

I confess....

I ought to feel guilty for spending so much time blogging and such, but I don't. I'm still convinced that after I settle in, I'll have enough time to manage the house, blog, AND write novels. And cook. And care for the cat and Scotsman.

I confess....

I don't know if the above is because I want to be the perfect millennium 'housewife', or because I enjoy doing too many things and refuse to give any of them up.

I confess....

I am stalling breakfast in the hopes that Scotsman will bring me some, or make me some when he gets home from work. Is that greedy of me? Oh, well.

Now go join the love by posting your own confessional, clicking on the button above, and linking up. :)

Labels: