Friday Confessional

It's that time again!


Photobucket


I confess...
I don't feel nearly as guilty about not sticking to my workout schedule this week as I should. I blogged about it and everything, and then just let the rest of life take priority, which makes me look like a big ol' flake.

But I don't feel bad.

Because there will be time to workout after I get back from California. Right?


I confess...
I have a really bad habit of snapping "would you stop that?!" at Scotsman when he does something that frustrates or upsets me.

Not even if he's done it repeatedly. Just as a knee-jerk reaction.

That's gotta be one of the worst ways to say "please don't do that" ever. I need to stop it.


I confess...
I just ate a huge chunk of fudge. It isn't even good fudge, and I'm not hungry. I don't know why I did that.

And it's definitely a sabotage to my dietary style.

Maybe I'd rather give up than try? Hrm....

I confess...
I miss feeling desired. And that's all I'm going to say about that right now.

I confess...
That I've had it up to here with people reading posts of mine and assuming the post is about them, then getting upset and either attacking me about it or giving me the cold shoulder about it.

It's conceited, immature, passive aggressive, and downright stupid, and I don't want to associate with people who do that.

But I still cry and over-analyze every single time someone attacks me about a post I've made.


Alright, time to 'fess up!

Labels: