Friday Confessional

Wow, time has flown by this week. Time for the confessional!

Photobucket


I confess...
I saw an old friend from high school in Starbucks yesterday, and he's looking even MORE handsome than he used to 11 years ago. I ruminated a little on it. And then I had a really sexy dream last night in which I fell in love with and made out with this guy. It's been YEARS since I've had a dream where I fall in love with someone....

I confess...
I adore those dreams. I don't know why I get them sometimes, but it felt so lovely to go through that in my dream. And, of course, in a dream everything is perfect, including making out. *le sigh*

I confess...
I am stressed out about my former roommate owing me over $200, and her constant ducking of my calls, texts, and emails. I am pulling my hair out trying to get her to communicate with me, without dragging our mutual friends into it (which I think would be unfair to them). And I kind of hate her a little for making me go through this, instead of just responding to me. 

I confess...
I am a total momma's girl. I don't see anything wrong with it. 

I confess...
I didn't shave my legs before coming down to CA for a visit. I really don't see the point. I think I have an inch of growth on them, but hey, it keeps me warm in the Washington winter. Please don't judge. :)

I confess...
I told my mom that I needed to spend an hour or three online per day for job hunting, but the majority of that time I spend blogging and blog-hopping. Whoops!

I confess...
That my current celebrity crush is Brian Blessed. There's something about a bearish, boisterous Brit that charms me so much. :)

(sorry for being a day late on this...that's what happens when your internet is at the mercy of the local Starbucks)

Labels: