Sweat Day 1

I started my fitness program today (read more on the corresponding blog page tab).

Here's the stats:
Weight: 175 lbs
Bust: 41.5"
Waist: 38"
Hip: 42"

Exercise: Walked at a brisk pace for 30 minutes (approximately a mile and a half)

I cheated and walked for less distance than I was supposed to, but then I spent a good fifteen minutes carrying packed boxes up and down the stairs and out to the garage, so I feel justified in my cheating.

And to be fair, I stopped because I felt a blister forming. That's how long it's been since I did regular walking exercise- I got a blister after a mile and a half. And I used to walk 3 miles or more every day, M-F, to work, without a twinge. In flip flops! *sigh*

While I don't have a specific numerical goal yet, I would dearly love to drop inches in my waist and hip (which is primarily large because of my pudge, not my actual hips, sadly). It would also be nice to not be breathing heavily after climbing a hill.

Labels: