Another Bloggy Revolution Post

Photobucket

Hey folks! Just posting a quick reminder about the current bloggy revolution of enabling your email.

If you haven't already, here's some incentive for you:
When you enable your email, I can respond via email to the comments you leave (because, honestly, who remembers to check back at the post they commented on, indefinitely?).

I am also more inclined to go check out YOUR blog, because I have a record of your in my inbox, which makes it so much more visible.

And I generally follow blogs that I find interesting, and comment on them.

So to recap:
You enable your email.
You comment.
I email response as appropriate.
I check out your blog.
I may start following your blog. (Sometimes this means I get inspired by your crafts/recipes/etc, too!)
I comment on your blog.

See? It's a big ol' cycle of love!

And I want to give a huge THANK YOU to everyone who has already enabled their email, letting us continue the conversation. :)

Labels: