Fat Ass Friday


Previous weight: 178 pounds
Current weight: 175 pounds
I lost 3 pounds.

I'm back from my vacation in California, and amazingly not feeling too slothful.

I had an injured back for the first 4 days, and only went walking with mom once, but we did eat small portions and a LOT of salad and fresh veggies. 

I did not expect to have lost any weight, especially as I can feel my moon time drawing near, but there it is.

Of course, this is likely just my usual 3 pound weight fluctuation (I can easily gain and lose several pounds in a day for no discernible reason).

Regardless, I hope to start working out at the Y starting Monday (and this weekend will be very indulgent), so it's anyone's guess what will happen next Friday!

As always, thanks to Brandy at You Don't Know for starting Fat Ass Friday, and keeping it going!

Labels: