Four Lies and A Truth

I saw this on Life is an Adventure, and couldn't resist!


Here's how it works:You must list five things about yourself. Four of them must be bold-faced lies. Of course, nobody will ever know the difference, so we’re just on the honor system here. But don’t go crazy trying to think of stuff, as we’re not really interested in quality (just the fun of trying to guess the true statement). Then you must pass this on to five bloggers.




  1. As a child, I was a gymnastic superstar in my hometown.
  2. I once owned a half dozen parakeets.
  3. I have dyed my hair blue, green, pink, purple, red, brown, and black.
  4. I once worked at The Platinum Blonde gentleman's club.
  5. I have eaten possum meat....and it's not that bad!

Red rover, red rover, send THESE bloggers right over. ;)



  1. Angie and My So-Called Chaos
  2. Mamarazzi at Dandelion Wishes
  3. Brandy at You Don't Know
  4. Spazzy at Kitten Konfessions
  5. Every Little Thing

Labels: