Four Lies....Revealed!

Mimi from Living in France finally came clean about her Four Lies and a Truth meme. And I thought (although mine isn't as scandalous), what a fun idea to explain them out!

I opted for a safer and less salacious truth, because someday my mother could read this. And I don't want to have to explain some of my....er....'adventures'.

So, here it is:
1. As a child, I was a gymnastic superstar in my hometown.
Utter dirty lie. I HATED gymnastics with the fiery burning passion of a thousand suns. Probably because I was born uncoordinated, clumsy, and unable to stretch much. I'm sure I fell on my face a lot during mandatory gymnastics classes.

2. I once owned a half dozen parakeets.
Total lie. As pets go, birds are below fish on my list. I once owned a cockatiel named Tammy, who wreaked havoc everywhere she went and really did not like me. Suffice to say, I'm not a bird person. With that many parakeets, I'd probably harvest their feathers for a nice hat.

3. I have dyed my hair blue, green, pink, purple, red, brown, and black.
True! Not all at once, though. Blue was my favorite (and I still have a picture of me with it that gorgeous color). It earned me the nickname "Pepsi" (that was the shade) among the faire crowd, and when it faded it was a gorgeous teal color. *le sigh*

The pink and all shades of red, natural and un, were disgusting on my skin tone. Pleck pleck pleck. Black worked pretty well, with my eyes, but blue will forever be my favorite.

4. I once worked at The Platinum Blonde gentleman's club.
HAHAHahahaha! No. They are a popular club near the airport in San Diego, but I'm definitely not 'sexy' by SoCal standards.

5. I have eaten possum meat...and it's not that bad!
Lie. It's totally disgusting.

Just kidding! I've never eaten possum, to the best of my knowledge. I'd try it, though. Right after kangaroo and goat. Nomnom.

Labels: