Friday Confessional

It's that time again!

Photobucket


I confess...
I've been typing "Happy weekend" to all of my blog commenters in reply this morning....I just realized it's Friday, not Saturday. D'oh!

I confess...
This whole losing weight thing? It does not help when I make orange pudding cake for Scotsman's birthday. And then eat half of it myself. Bad me.

I confess...
I am feeling guilty about my package to Brandy. She was SO spot-on about things I would love. And I feel like, although I sent a lot of pink, I didn't do as good a job. I often feel guilty about my gift-giving, as I expect myself to do better. Harumph.

I confess...
I dislike my hair. I'm trying to make it be a pixie cut, but the curl is making it into a fro-style boy's cut. I think I should just give up and let it grow out again. I am a hair failure. :(

I confess...
I am hooked on Syfy channel's "Face Off". I vowed never to get hooked on reality tv, and here I am, drooling over Tate watching the competition eagerly. *sigh*

I confess...
I am co-writing an episode for the new tv show Bar Karma. If it gets selected, I will unabashedly pimp the heck out of the show, everywhere I can. Keep your fingers crossed! ;)

I confess...
We're on a major budget right now. As in, below poverty line and paying off mounds of school debt. I have to make excuses to friends about why I can't visit them, because the truth is we're too poor...but I'm ashamed to say that, because it feels like saying I am not the independent all-together woman I've been trying to be all these years.

Alright, there it is, straight from my heart. What's YOUR Friday confession?

Labels: