Friday Confessional

Photobucket

Forgive me, fellow bloggers, for I have sinned...

I confess...
I've been sabotaging my own attempts to lose weight and tone up, by letting laziness, boredom, and sheer audacity control my eating habits. I want to stop that bad, bad cycle. I'll try harder next week.


I confess...
It really bothers me when Scotsman assumes that I'm upset with him. I'm totally not the kind of gal who gives someone the cold shoulder when they've pissed me off, and then expects them to figure it out.

I'm the opposite. I will tell you what's wrong, right away, as thoroughly as possible. And keep hammering away at it until you talk it out with me so I can feel like it's resolved. (like a starving dog with a bone, really)

So when he comes home and my 'welcome home' voice isn't as chipper as he expects, his first words are "what's wrong?" followed by "why are you upset with me?". I dislike having to defend myself constantly.

The girl that taught him to have this habit? I would like to beat her senseless with her own shoes.


I confess...
I don't like when money is this tight. BUT, I don't mind having my days free to exercise, email, blog, sew, craft, read, game, and watch movies. I'm going to miss feeling like my days are my own, when I finally do get hired.

I confess...
I went to a business expo yesterday. A Scentsy consultant was there. I smelled every single sample she had. I wrote down my favorites. I considered buying from her right then and there.

But I was good, in the end, and can wait a few weeks and budget my money appropriately before indulging. Because, whoa nelly, the burners are NOT cheap. I may have to cheat a solution to those somehow.


I confess...
I'm excited about this upcoming swap that I'm co-hosting with Angie. But frustrated that I can't put the details out yet. We're still working on not conflicting with other swaps (Mamarazzi, specifically, is hosting another one...so go vote for when you want her to host it, so we can figure out when to host ours!). But this one WILL happen!
(all images copyright their respective websites)

Labels: