Friday Confessional

Photobucket

I confess...
That I have an expectation that every adult I meet will be as mature or more so than I am. And every time I am disappointed I feel a bit mystified. Like, how did you get to be this age and STILL a self-centered child? I don't get it.


I confess...
I could have gone to Aqua Zumba on Thursday, since I've been wanting to check it out. I actually don't have an excuse for not going (although I blamed the stormy weather). I wish I had someone to go with, to help guilt trip the excuses away. Especially since realizing that I GAINED two pounds this week. ARGH!
(image and feet not mine)


I confess...
That I have applied to more jobs and received more rejection notices this week than any week in my previous 5 months of unemployment. There's irony in there somewhere.
(*sigh* So true)


I confess...
That I just realized it's about SIX months now that I've been living off the state and feeling like no one in their right mind wants to pay me for my skills. I'm thinking prostitution, if this Etsy thing doesn't work out. I bet I could write a great cover letter for that...
(not that kind of call girl...image copyright thegolfersclub.co.uk)


I confess...
I use my teeth when making jewelry as much as I use my hands. My dentist, if I had one, would cringe.
(image copyright Nouvelles Images)


I confess...
Hot cocoa spiked with Chambord is dangerously tasty.
(drooooooooooool.....)


I confess...
I miss having earthquakes. Not 8.9 magnitude, by any means, but little shakes....I grew up with those, and I miss the thrill of it.
(photo copyright its website)


I confess...
I know a man so handsome, so charming, so funny, and so together, with whom I have such great chemistry, and who has no actual interest in me (except, I suppose, as a one night stand). This is frustrating because I have to be on my guard those two times per year that I'm physically near him, in case my desire gets the better part of my common sense. But he's delicious, nevertheless. And lives 6 hours away. This is a teeth-gnasher.
(*le sigh*)

Go cleanse your bloggy soul, or at least give us good gossip, with a confession of your own! :)

Labels: