Friday Confessional

Photobucket



I confess...
In addition to my many ridiculous crushes...I have developed an actual, viable crush on a man who may even be interested in me. That both scares the hell out of me, and makes me giddy with possibility.

I confess...
I have decided to cut waaayyyyyy down on my consumption of bread and baked goodies. I would weep if I said "give up completely". But something is still setting me off, and it may be a gluten or grain allergy. And hey, if I lose weight and eat more veggies because of it so much the better. Right now, raw almonds are my lifeline.

I confess...
I did not drink on St Paddy's Day, nor make an Irish dish, nor eat anything green, nor wear anything festive, nor decorate. Everything in my life feels 'in transition' right now, which keeps me from breaking open the box of holiday cheer.

I confess...
I am hoping that the full moon, and Ostara this weekend, help ease me into a more fruitful phase of life. Really, there's an egg metaphor all lined up and everything. I just need that job to claim my financial freedom and everything else will fall into place.

I confess...
I am going to Norwescon after all. And I am making a costume for it. I couldn't resist, I blame Bernina and her fantastic ideas. There will be photos, but for now I will just say:
It is a truth universally acknowledged, that a single man in possession of a good fortune, must be in want of a wife.

I confess...
I have not yet made my banner for my Etsy shop, or finished my fabric goodies for it. I've been stalling for fear of failure. Bad Beth. No cookie.

Labels: