Friday Confessional

Photobucket



I confess...
It has taken me ten years to figure out how to put eyeliner on without looking fake. TEN YEARS. And Thursday night, I finally mastered it. It was an angle-of-approach issue, but tada! I feel like a diva now.

Next up will be trying to figure out how to hide the bazillion fine lines and wrinkles around my eyes and on my forehead, as my mineral makeup powder foundation seems to accentuate them. Hrmm....

I confess...
I could use a Tomhug (tm) right now. For the usual reasons that I crave Tomhugs. 
Or, in lieu of that, a Jordansnuggle.
Yeah, that sounds nice.

I confess...
I'm super excited to get girl time with my mom this weekend. We're going to a Pampered Chef party (which sucks when you're broke), a Sandhill Crane festival, a free community brunch, and she's taking me out to dinner 4 nights in a row. Yep, I'm spoiled.

I confess...
I am also extremely paranoid about leaving the cat and the plants for 5 days. Will Lucy get fed, and on time? Will her messes get cleaned up, or left for me to deal with? Will she eat the plants and kill them? Are they okay to go 3 full days without water? Will there be a sink full of dishes for me when I come home? (and if there are, where do I bury Scotsman's body?)

The problem with running the household is that when you're gone, no one thinks to take care of any of the little things you normally do, so all your hard work can evaporate instantly. If only I had a clone!

Go confess your sins over at Mamarazzi's, and share them with us gossips. ;)

Labels: