The ever-amusing Raven at Stuperhero Extraordinaire has bestowed upon me a bloggy award. Her exploits with her Drunken Midgets, Sully fantasies, and the rest of life always make me laugh out loud, so I'm very touched to be a part of this award circle.
But this is an interactive award, and the rules are strict. I must share three things that I love about myself, and a pic of myself.
(I need this as a T-shirt. Obviously, it's copyright to someone else)
And a pic of myself that I love! Well, I took one the other night that I have been told is 'sexy' and makes me look very svelte, but I think I'm going to have to default to this one from faire. A professional photog took it, and I've never looked better (even above the cleavage).
- I love my smile and laugh. There's no way to fake me being happy, and I've been told that my smile lights up a room. I like the concept that my genuine happiness can encourage smiles from other people.
- I love my sense of fairness. I'm not happy until the little bit of Libra in me has weighed every consequence and come to a compromise that allows everyone to win equally. In another time, I might have been a revolutionary with my convictions of equality and justice. For now, it just makes me feel like a good person.
- I love my new set of balls. Sorry, is that in bad taste? I don't have another word that captures the primal and immediate nature of this sudden empowering urge to not settle for anything less than perfect. I am still learning how to expect and demand total happiness, but it's definitely spurred me to be more decisive in my words.
(This is my tip machine)
Aaaaand as a part of this award, I get to pick 5 other amazing bloggers who I think deserve recognition. Yay!
Ok, it's difficult to pick 5. So many of you have inspired me in so many ways, and are so consistently amazing. If I listed you and you've already won this award, I apologize. I'll pick a replacement, to be fair.
- Brandy at You Don't Know (she's clever, she's funny, and her total honesty in her struggle to lose weight is inspiring)
- Vandy at The Testosterone Three and Me (she's always open and honest, a frequent commenter- which I appreciate- and has great taste in books)
- Miss Angie at My So-Called Chaos (she blogs fearlessly, and with a real eye for design; she is the one who inspired me to start blogging)
- Ricki at Art @ Home (she's crafty, she's artistic, she's literary, and she's always got something nice to say. Plus, she's Elinor Dashwood!)
- Bracey at Handmade and Lovely (with everything that she does I don't know how she finds time to blog, but she's always got something artistic and beautiful going on, and she has a great 'blog voice')
Congrats to the new winners, and thanks again to Raven for making my day a bit special!