Fat Ass Friday


Previous weight: 171 lbs.
Current weight: 171 lbs.

It's not surprising that I didn't lose, seeing as how I didn't wog at all this week. Next week I will get back to it, if for nothing else than having 30 minutes to de-stress.

What is surprising to me is that I didn't gain. With the amount of stress and adrenaline flooding my veins for 7 straight days now, and my eating habits going wonky (from skipping meals because I feel nauseated to gorging on chocolate right before bed), I had assumed I would have packed on the pounds.

Well done, body, well done. I suppose this is the time when gratitude arises for having a body that fights to stay the same weight no matter what I do.

Not that I'm going to let myself go to pot. I do still want to lose the belly bouncing stuff, or at least be able to job 2 miles without a break.

So...sorry to disappoint with my lack of loss, Brandy. However, I am in total awe that you can job 10 minutes at a stretch without a break. Wahoo! I think I need to step up my game.

(Maybe I can find a Couch to 5K partner in the Tri Cities when I move there?)

Labels: