My So-Called Chaos gave me an award! Wahoo!
You say "versatile", I say "confused and meandering". :P
[when a nominee accepts her award, she must present 7 facts about herself, and then nominate 15 newly discovered blogs to check out]
So here's the facts:
- Heights make me uncomfortable. Not just me being on a ledge, but seeing other people on ledges. I kind of freak out a little bit.
- The last episode of Glee season 1 made me cry. I tend to get misty-eyed on tear-jerker episodes of everything, including good books.
- No matter how broke I am, I will always find some money to buy a few used books. It's a compulsion, and addiction, but I'm not ashamed of my bibliophageness.
- I sew because I love dressing in different costumes, and dressing other people up. The act of sewing is usually frustrating and time-consuming for me.
- Although I connect deeply with orca whales, Bear and Lioness are also a large part of me. I usually use them as spirit guides and as an adjective ("I'm very Lioness today").
- If I could make $50,000/year or more and have a good benefits package, I would wench as a career choice. Even when the cleavage makes it's natural trek southward in my old age, I can rock the ale wench thing.
- I am super analytical. I have played through in my head every conceivable outcome and scenario to every event and occurrence in my day to day life, past, present, and future. I lovingly refer to this as "that Virgo thing".