Man Candy Monday

Who says you can't do two linky parties in a day? Especially with that kind of title. Thanks to Join the Gossip for hosting.

You know I had to go with one of my favorites!

Something about that dark hair/blue eyes combo makes my knees weak.

And his tough-but-wiry swagger? Sexy.

But this is what slays me. I just love a man in garb.


Plus, he's Scottish! I have a weakness for Scottish, Irish, and British men.


James' stats:
BIRTHDATE/PLACE 
1979 in Glasgow, Scotland, UK 

EDUCATION 
St Thomas Aquinas school in Scotstoun
Graduated from the prestigious Royal Scottish Academy of Music and Drama in 2000
Worked as a baker during two years in Sainsbury 



SKILLS
Acrobatics, Fire Eater 

FAV BOOKS 
Fan of Scifi : Dune, The Lord of the Rings, The Chronicles of Narnia, Birdsong by Sebastian Faulks 

NOTABLE MOVIES
Children of Dune
Shameless
ShakespeaRetold
Chronicles of Narnia
The Last King of Scotland
Penelope
Becoming Jane
Atonement
Wanted
...and more to come!

Labels: