My Happy List

Photobucket



I am happy because...
I am making real progress on moving. The garage is slowly filling with boxes of my stuff. It makes me feel more productive.

I am happy because...
My resume rocks. A blog friend from Livejournal helped me with it, and it went from drab to fab in two days. Yay! I hope it gets me more positive attention now.

I am happy because...
We had a day of sunshine at last! My plants were happy, my cat was happy, and I'm happy.

I am happy because...
Oberon emailed me, and even though I don't have a snowball's chance in hell of ever being more than a flirty bit of sass to him, I enjoyed the thrill it gave me. And the possibility of seeing him again.

I am happy because...
Arquette and I are having a date redux, this Wednesday. We're meeting at a Starbucks, and any first meeting that begins with coffee is a win in my book!

I am happy because...
My Etsy shop is filled with amazing things that I've made. Jewelry, costumes, bath stuff, even antiques...and once I've moved and settled, I'll be adding even more things. Before then, though, there must be a sale. Oh yes, the sale will happen...

I am happy because...
After waiting FOREVER, Miss Angie and I got our Handmade for You Swaparoo off the ground! I can't wait to see what amazing crafts people do, and the creativity they unleash throughout the bloggy world. Also, I admit, I'm excited to match these folks up. Muahaha. :D

(As always, none of these pics except that last two belong to me. Yay copyrights!)

Labels: