My Happy List

Photobucket

Whole lotta happy in Bethland this week!

No job leads, but I'm back in the saddle and applying to 3 per day, at least. Go little resume, go!

I'm happy because...
I feel confident that I have all loose ends set to wrap up by the time I move out of here. Which is very soon.


I'm happy because...
I am making peace with the concept of not having a plan, not having a known path, and not having a strategy. I am a leaf on the wind....


I'm happy because...
The date with Lynx went swimmingly. He made me laugh, and boy golly did I need a day where all I did was laugh and walk and eat. Gals, he has a great sense of humor. And he's a flirt (which is catnip for me). Our next date is Monday, and I will be gushing about it here. ;)


I'm happy because...
I made more Etsy sales! This makes me very proud of my abilities, and also of being able to give some of my creative 'babies' a home where they will be loved. :)


I'm happy because...
My social calendar suddenly exploded. I have social commitments almost every day now, which is such a nice sensation after enforced exile. And thanks to those Etsy sales, I can afford to go to them.
(Anne Taintor is my hero)

I'm happy because...
I had a faboo time at the Puyallup Spring Fair with my wenchie girlfriends (Rom and Scarlette). We were very naughty during the lumberjack show (you're shocked, I know), ate ourselves silly on fried delicious fair food, made high pitched happy noises over all the baby animals, and went s-h-o-p-p-i-n-g! 

Don't worry, I only bought a small thing of honey for my folks. But getting out with the girls was fantastic!

What's on your happy list this week?

Labels: