We Want to Know Wednesday

Photobucket

It's that time again! I can't get over the laundry lady pic they found for this linky party. I love doing the laundry, as chores go, but her expression is priceless!

{1} What is the first thing you notice about the opposite sex? Are you an eyes or a smile person? Maybe another body part?
I am an eye and smile kind of person. I gravitate toward those first, on men and women. Not that I don't also check out *ahem* other parts as the opportunity presents itself. :D

{2} If a movie was being made about you who would you like to see cast to play you? And would your movie be a comedy, drama, romantic-comedy, action film or a horror movie?
Hands down, Alex Kingston cast as me. We could sort of look alike, if you squinted. But she's such a vivacious, strong actress and her character Dr. River Song, on Dr. Who, is my idol. 
And, true to life, the movie would be a comedy. Perhaps a rom-com. With plenty of costumes.

{3} Does your high school yearbook include a senior comment section? If so share what you said about your future goals. Have you met those goals? If you do not have a yearbook just share what your goals where when you were 18 and if you have met them. If you’re brave enough include your Senior Picture!
My goals at that time were to be a marine mammalogist and study the wild orca whales in the Puget Sound. I've had the same dream since I was 12.
But then I failed chemistry, twice, and found out repeatedly that the job I want doesn't exist and can't be made. It remains the greatest heartbreak of my life.
As for the photo....blue eyeshadow. 'Nuff said.

{4} What latest trend simply baffles you?
Ha! Most of them. Big bug-eyed shades? Really tall skinny heels? Skinny pants on men? None of this makes sense to me. I'm still waiting for bodices and corsets to come back in fashion.

{5} When you walk into a room how do you present yourself? Do you walk in with confidence and command the attention of others or do you slink in and do your best to go unnoticed?
Good question, Shawn! I tend to stride purposefully, even if I'm lost. I don't know that I command attention that way, but I try to keep good posture and keep my head up and stay smiling. As my old coworker would say- look at the birds, not the bugs.

Thanks to Mamarazzi, Seriously Shawn, Impulsive Addict, and Janette for hosting this meme!

Labels: