Friday Confessional

Photobucket

It's that time again!

I confess...
The first thing I did with my Ebay millions hundreds twenties was buy some lovely Etsy creations from fellow bloggers. Because I'm addicted. 
(What? My savings account can get some love *next* week)


I confess...
In watching Prince William and Kate Middleton's wedding, I told my mom that one of the more ridiculous hats there looked "like a vagina". 
Really, she should be used to such outbursts from me by now.


I confess...
I'm not bothered anymore by guys who go on a date or two with me and then never call or email again. I don't know if that's confidence, or apathy. ;)


I confess...
I still sleep with a stuffed animal. 

I put all but one into storage, but I like having something I can throw my arm over. Besides, he's leopard print, soft, and was given to me on the condition that I cuddle with him instead of the losers who keep trying to get into my pants. 

Does that make me less of a woman?

Thanks to Mamarazzi for hosting!

Labels: