Friday Confessional

Photobucket

It's that time again!

I confess...
I did my first wine tasting this week, at Tagaris Winery. Living with my folks definitely has its perks.

I confess...
After vowing to jump back into writing, I did absolutely nothing related to writing this week. I feel guilty, but mostly because I let myself down.

I confess...
I did a little jig of joy when I found out our scale has been 5 pounds off. But other than that, I haven't been very active this week. So maybe that 5 pounds won't make much of a difference.

I confess...
I'm not ready to be employed again. I like sleeping in and spending my time creating things too much. I have officially become A Bum.

I confess...
Next week's Friday Confessional will be much more interesting, after this weekend road trip. Muahaha. *ahem*

Labels: