Man Candy Monday

There was a slow start to today, being that I (finally) managed to sleep in, after a very late date night. Sorry for being tardy to the party with my man candy, but last night's conversation was totally worth it. :)

And now without further ado...on to the candy!
(This may or may not be 2/3 of the reason I watch "Glee")

(Why yes, I *will* objectify that, thanks)

(I love how he looks good in Tees and button ups)

Name: Mark Salling

Age: 28 (we're a few days over being exactly one year apart in age....I do love the Leo menfolk!)

Birthplace: Dallas, TX

Notable Roles:
Noah "Puck" Puckerman in Glee (which is where I first saw him)
Eric in The Graveyard
Billy in one episode of Walker, Texas Ranger
James Rhodes in Children of the Corn: The Gathering

Misc:
He can play the guitar, piano, bass, and drums. And by howdy, can he sing.

If you never watch any Glee, at least treat yourself to the episode where he sings Sammy Davis, Jr.'s "The Lady is a Tramp". Words fail me.

Thanks to Join the Gossip for this lovely start to the week!

Labels: