Monday, May 23, 2011

Musical Monday


I am exhausted, and so very, very done with men.

- I found one that pings on all radar points, and he's not attracted to me.
- There was another, who was very pointedly trying to just have sex with me, and threw a hissy fit at me.
- There was another, who sent me a series of pissed-off emails because I told him I wasn't interested in going on a date with him (and then a series of "if you change your mind" emails...dude, really, you've totally closed that door permanently).
- And a guy I had a fun first date with who then ignored me for two weeks.
- And there is still, always, my huge crush on Oberon, which will never be fulfilled in any way. That's become a sort of white noise of frustration at this point.

So, really, this song seemed most appropriate.

6 comments:

  1. Great choice of song. I'm there with ya sister!

    ReplyDelete
  2. boys are dumb. I agree with Brandy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here, perhaps this will cheer you up:

    http://www.blugah.com/48/boys_are_stupid

    ReplyDelete
  4. Appropriate choice for the day, my dear. I am getting caught-up on my blogs after my busy week last week :D

    (((hugs))),
    RIcki Jill

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! I appreciate your love on this itty bitty blog of mine. Have a great day! :)