My Happy List

Photobucket



I am happy because...
I had a phone interview with a potential employer on Wednesday. I am very happy with how it went, and the position sounds like a great fit. I got called back for a second phone interview. Wahooo!
(hire me, please!)*


I am happy because...
After years of searching for my favorite tea (Numi brand, Dry Desert Lime flavor), I finally found it. In a specialty shi-shi grocery store. In Kennewick, WA. And that just proves that when you give up on something, it pops into your life!
(Like heaven in a cup!)*


I am happy because...
I had ice cream for the first time in a decade this week. It was a gorgeous Sunday Beltaine and my mom suggested a stop at Baskin Robbins. Despite my dairy allergy, I threw caution to the wind and ate a single scoop Chocolate Peanut Butter cone.

And guess what?

No reaction!

I'm not racing headlong into potential trouble, but I'm definitely carrying some hope that I can eat dairy products occasionally again.
(So very tempting...)*


I am happy because...
My family's rustic, 50-year-old cabin near Tahoe is buried in snow. That land needs water like crazy, so this is fantastic news.


I am happy because...
I finished my Handmade for You Swaparoo goodies. I can't wait to see how my lovely partner, Isha, likes them! I had a lot of fun with it, and I hope all the swappers did, too.


I am happy because...
I had a lovely date on Sunday evening. He hasn't called or written since, but that doesn't negate the fact that I laughed a lot and enjoyed myself and his company.

I am happy because...
I'm starting up an email-based friendship with another delightful man (further East of me by a few miles), and it's in the stage of 'totally awesome' right now. I love that stage!
(No longer true, but I figured it might get a giggle out of you)*


I am happy because...
I finally got a sleeping hedgepiggy change purse from Brandy's Etsy shop. EEEeeeeee! I love it so much! I have already cuddled it while giggling like a schoolgirl. 


And because I'm so dang happy this week, and everything is falling into place beautifully, and I celebrate with music, here's a great one to sum up my happy list. Feel free to sing and dance along.

*These images aren't mine, but they are awesome. Thanks for letting me...erm...borrow them! :)

Labels: