My Happy List

Photobucket


I am happy...
That I got FIVE new items made for my Etsy shop. I have so many ideas still brewing about in my noggin, and I can't wait to get them made!
("Malini's Laughter" necklace, one of my recent pieces)


I am happy...
That I have a job interview on Tuesday. It's a temp agency, but hey, maybe it will lead to something? 


I am happy...
That Oberon asked if I was going to be at FaerieWorlds this year. At first I wasn't happy, because it reminded why I won't be going (lack of funds, and drama with a huge group of folks there). But then I had a lovely daydream about getting to WORK at Oberon's tavern there. And that would be delightful for multiple reasons.


I am happy...
That the weather is gorgeous. My bro is hosting a Dust Up glider competition (he's a pilot) this weekend, and all the signs pointed toward downpour. Not so! I love it when the weatherman is wrong.


I am happy...
That I live in an era and country where I don't *have* to date, or get married. Let me tell you, my choices are pretty narrow here. And settling for anything less than a man who is a great friend AND great love AND great human being? That would just be silly.

(I love this. I don't know why. I want to pull this off.)

Labels: