We Want to Know Wednesday

Photobucket



Join the fun and link up with Mamarazzi, Shawn, Impulsive Addict, and Janette!



1. If money didn't matter, where would your perfect vacation take place?  Briefly describe.
It's so hard to pick just one! I want to travel everywhere. But given the political tensions in a lot of those places, I guess I'll stick with Italy. I play a Venetian courtesan in the SCA, so I've been obsessed with Renaissance Venice, Florence, Naples, etc for a long time now. To get to see the city, the museums, the art, the men.....er, I mean, the fountains....yeah, that would be amazing. And, of course, eat everything. :)

2. What's a bad habit that you have {or ha} that is/was hard to break?
I pick at my skin when there's a blemish. So bad, I know! But it bothers me deeply and I simply must remove it, even if it makes my skin puff up and get red and be angry with me for days.

3. If you weren't on a diet or counting calories, what would you like to have for dinner tonight?
Well, I'm not counting calories, so it's a bit cheating to answer this. But I think some fresh, handmade, amazingly delicious sushi (from a professional). With a side of asparagus, sauteed mushrooms, onions, and garlic, and a dessert of....hrmm....strawberries and Kahlua cake.

4. If you had the chance to interview anyone in the world, dead or alive, who would it be and what's one question that you would ask?
It's a toss up between William Shakespeare and Emily Dickinson. One question is tough, though. Probably "can you please tell me everything about yourself and your works?". 

5. Describe yourself in 6 words.
Virgo. Domestic. Social. Bibliophage. Outdoorsy (it's now a word because I say so). Optimistic. 

Labels: