We Want to Know Wednesday

Photobucket

Thanks as always to Mamarazzi, Shawn, Impulsive Addict, and Janette for hosting this 'get to know you' linky party!

This week's questions are:


{1} If you could choose a Super Power, what would it be?
Shape shifting. I'd love to be able to become any living object that I wanted to be, at any time. The only drawback would be resisting the temptation to shift myself thinner and prettier on a day-to-day basis.

{2} What would be your first frivolous purchase if you were awarded a million dollars, tomorrow?
Well, I'm a Virgo so first it would go toward paying off all my bills, and then a heap would be set aside as a nest egg. The first frivolous purchase, though, would likely be plane tickets or gas money for an epic road trip to visit my amazing friends in CA, UT, NV, NM, AL, PA, etc.

{3} What would be the hardest current luxury for you to give up?
Good food. It's ALWAYS the hardest luxury for me to give up (don't even get me started on how depressed I was when I was homeless, living on Mt. Dew and Fig Newtons!). I can eat smaller portions of fresh food, but when I'm so poor I can only afford boxed and processed foods? I weep.

{4} If you were given a choice between being given great wisdom and great wealth, which would you choose?
If there is one thing I have learned from ex-boyfriends, it's that wealth without the wisdom to maintain it becomes a temporary thing. As much as I'd like to be set for life, I'm going to have to choose wisdom. I'll be a bit Oscar Wilde, and a bit Mark Twain.

{5} If you were to be stranded on a deserted island for 100 days what 5 THINGS would you pack?
Bandages 
Aspirin
A good book to read (and re-read, and re-re-read)
A way to make fire
Sunscreen
What? Too practical? I'm a Virgo! And I'm assuming this isn't the island from Lost.

Labels: