Wednesday, May 25, 2011

We Want to Know Wednesday

Time for some more TMI!



Photobucket

Thanks as always to Mamarazzi, Shawn, Impulsive Addict, and Janette for hosting this 'get to know you' linky party!

This week's questions are:
1.} What must you do before you go to bed at night?
Pee, and read. Seriously, even if it's a magazine article, I have to read something in bed before I start snoozing.

2.} What is one thing you must snack on at the theater?
Not applicable. I go to the movies maybe twice a year, and I never really eat or drink while there. What can I say? I'm poor.

3.} Before going on vacation what must you do?
Make a list of what I need to pack. If I don't make a list to follow while packing, I will forget something crucial, and beat myself up about it during the trip.

4.} What is one thing you must do every day?
Eat! Haha. Aside from the biological requirements, I have a serious twitch about checking my email every day. 

5.} Is there something you do that must be done in a particular order?
Pretty much every regular activity I have (showering, dressing, putting on makeup, checking social media sites) follows a specific routine and timeline. The makeup one, for example, goes like this:
  • Use toner
  • Moisturize
  • Put concealer under eyes and on blotches
  • Use foundation
  • Use sparkle powder
  • Line eyes
  • Put on eyeshadow
  • Put on mascara
  • Put on lipstick
  • Put on perfume


4 comments:

  1. I pee and read too. Or play WWF on my iphone. I have to do something before I fall asleep.

    I'm a total list maker. I get it!!

    Email is the devil. I'm addicted to checking it on my phone every time I hear the ding. I have issues.

    Thanks for linking up!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. my make up routine is VERY similar!

    i am soooo with you on the list making!!

    thanks for linking up!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lists seem to be the popular vacation must...and cleaning!

    Lots of people seem to not go to the movies too often, it is expensive but I HAVE to go, it's like my most favorite thing to do!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! I appreciate your love on this itty bitty blog of mine. Have a great day! :)