Allergies and Saving Money with Walgreens

This post brought to you by Walgreens. All opinions are 100% mine.

Hello fellow bloggers, and welcome to Officially Summer! Yes, it's true- June 21st marks the summer solstice, and the beginning of hotter temperatures and full-on blooming of plant and trees. And, of course, if you suffer from allergies like I do, it's the start of red nose/sneezing/watery eyes/dry throat season as well. Personally, I have a great line of defense against this plague upon the sinuses.

120x30_WalgrensTransparentLogo

When I was diagnosed with seasonal allergies, my doc prescribed taking Zyrtec daily from February through November. And while that's great and all....Zyrtec costs around $50 for 30 pills. That's not exactly OK for an unemployed girl who relies on it for 10 months out of the year.

Luckily, Walgreens came to my rescue with their Walgreens Brand Health & Wellness Products. Wal-Zyr is a generic form of Zyrtec with the exact same ingredients and about half the cost. Occasionally, they carry it on a BOGO sale, which is when I buy 6 bottles at a time.

Seriously, if it weren't for Walgreens prices, I'd just have to suffer through allergy season (read: in misery) without any way to combat it. I found that Wal-Zyr works just as well as Zyrtec....I couldn't detect any difference, except a happier wallet.

  

And another reason to patronize Walgreens is their Walgreens Way to Well Fund™. Walgreens contributes up to $3 million annually to this fund, which provides free preventative health and wellness services to the community. So if you're poor, like me, you don't have to sacrifice having good health. 

Want to try it for yourself? How about for free? Check out Walgreens' giveaways!

Pharmacist

Advertisement

Visit Sponsor's Site