Coconut Peanut Butter Chicken

I promise I am not turning this into a foodie blog. It's still a sustainable-living/DIY blog. It's just recipe heavy right now, because I'm reveling in the joy of having people to cook for again.

On that note, if there's something DIY or crafty or sustainable-living-wise that you're curious about and want me to research, please ask me. I love learning new things and sharing them with you!

On to the recipe!

Ingredients:
  1. Combine peanut butter and hot water in a small bowl and whisk until well combined.
  2. Whisk in remaining ingredients.
  3. Cover and let sit for an hour or more at room temperature.
  4. When ready for dinner, reheat chicken in the oven, being careful not to dry it out (roughly 350 degrees for 40 minutes, uncovered in an oven-safe container).
  5. Serve chicken with generous portions of the sauce, over rice if you prefer (I chose an Israeli couscous instead).

(As an aside: the peanut sauce would be a perfect dipping sauce for raw vegetables and hunks of bread!)

Bon Apetit!

Labels: