Fat Ass Friday

Previous Weight: 167.2
Current Weight: 165.4

Today's belated Fat Ass Friday comes with some advice.

All week long, I have been consuming only 1,500 calories. Every day, I have gone on a mile to two mile walk. I have been a task master about recording every single activity and calorie, and not letting myself cheat at all.

So imagine my bitter surprise when I weighed myself Friday morning and had gained a pound. I was pissed, and punished myself by having a sweet roll and 3 pieces of bacon for breakfast (take that, calories!).

My mom, who has been dieting her entire life, piped in with some sage advice. She suggested that it might be a "back up" in my intestines, and to focus on drinking water and eating high-fiber stuff. Sure enough, after two days of drinking a lot of water, eating a lot of fruit, and having yogurt.....I weighed myself this morning and have lost 1.8 pounds.

So, if you're feeling frustrated by a lack of weight loss, or a gain, when you know you're doing all the right things....consider the possibility that it's related to intestinal flow. You might be able to clear things out, and find out that you've lost more weight than you thought!



Labels: