Friday Confessional

Photobucket


I confess...
I didn't realize it was Friday when I got up, so I totally spaced on weighing myself before breakfast. I've effectively delayed Fat Ass Friday until tomorrow.


I confess...
I've been reminiscing a lot about my old marching band days. It's making me want to sign up for a Drum & Bugle Corps something fierce.
(This is my freshman year, our band kicking ass with a fantastic field show. I'm the lone female trumpet player with the silver Yamaha trumpet......yeah, I can't spot me, either)

I confess...
I'm super excited about the possibility of going to Faerieworlds Harvest in September. I'm already sketching out costume design ideas.

www.faerieworlds.com.jpg

I confess...
I'm so excited about my new hoop, made by the lovely Haley! I have used it for about 5 minutes so far, but I'm planning on hooping for 30 minutes this afternoon. I can't wait to be one of those slender, flexible, acrobatic hoopers. Cirque du Soliel, here I come! ;)


I confess...
I am sad that Faerieworlds Harvest conflicts with the Pendleton Roundup. A weekend filled with Native Americans showcasing traditional dress, song, dance, and crafts (not to mention....Native American men) AND cowboys would turn me into a 13 year old again (giggling, blushing, and staring). Then again...maybe it's a good thing I'm not going.


I confess...
I'm not too fazed that Hot Russian hasn't communicated with me since the days after his party. I see this as progress that I'm only giving boys a few minutes of my precious time, and focusing on other things.


I confess...
I'm totally slacking on both editing projects (for the wildlife refuge here) and writing projects (my co-authored novel). I am in a state of perpetual guilt about both. And yet....you can't rush the Muse!

Labels: