Man Candy Monday

Man-Candy-Monday.jpg


When I first saw this man, on "The Mummy", I swooned. When I saw him the other week, sans long hair and under-eye tattoos, on Covert Affairs...I swooned again.

Two swoons in one lifetime deserve a post!


Oded Fehr


Is it the smokey eyes? The gorgeous bone structure? His velvet voice? The hair? I don't know. I've had a thing for this actor since I was a freshman in college (that's 12 years ago, for those keeping score at home), and I suspect I always will.
Gods willing, he will continue to have movie and TV roles until I'm in my seventies! 

(Thus cementing my life-long fascination with men with under-eye tattoos)


Notable Roles:
Eyal Lavine, on Covert Affairs
Eli Cohen, on V (the remake)
Timo, on Burn Notice
Carlos Olivera in Resident Evil: Extinction
Zankou, on Charmed
Carlos Olivera in Resident Evil: Apocalypse
Ardeth Bay, in The Mummy Returns
Antoine Laconte, in Deuce Bigalow: Male Gigolo
Ardeth Bay, in The Mummy



Random Facts:
Served in the Israeli Navy
His son Atticus is named after a character in Fehr's faborite book, To Kill A Mockingbird (as if I needed another reason to adore this man)
He speaks English, Hebrew, and German

Labels: