We Want to Know Wednesday

Photobucket


Thanks to Impulsive Addict, Janette, Mamarazzi and Seriously Shawn for the questions and for hosting!

1). If the blogging world had a talent show, what would your act be?
I think I'd be the Mistress of Ceremonies, after all that vlogging I've done. ;)
This is actually a pretty deep question. I'm trying to consider my blog design, post topics, and general attitude...and all I can think of is those circus performers who hold the hoop while little dogs jump through it. 

2). What's the most likely reason you might become famous?
Ideally, because I'd be a New York Times bestselling author many times over. 
Realistically, I'd probably be famous for being on a reality TV show (a dating one, I'm sure). I don't actually like watching them, but I'm at the end of my dating rope right now, so reality TV is looking like an option.

3). What question are you repeatedly asked that you are tired of hearing?
"Are you sure?"
I appreciate people checking with me, but I'm tired of feeling like I've chosen the wrong course, and others are doubting me. Most often, this question gets asked after I have made a subjective statement (like "No more food for me, thanks, I'm full" or "I know where I'm going" or "I'm going to go workout now"). That's just really annoying.

4.) What's the last thing you broke?
I'd love to say "so and so's heart!" in answer to this.
But it was probably a piece of jewelry. I do that.

5.) Finish this sentence.  I can't believe I used to _put up with so much bullshit from people_.
(I really like saying bullshit these days).

Labels: