We Want to Know Wednesday

Photobucket

Let's get nosy, shall we? Thanks to Impulsive Addict, Janette, Mamarazzi and Seriously Shawn for hosting!


Everyone seems to have a quirky family situation-- what is something unique about your family dynamic?
Well, we're all hyper analytical, intellectual, and have a pun-oriented sense of humor. So family dinner conversations usually end up including theoretical physics (I recall discussing string theory at the table when I was about twelve years old), and then Dad will say something goofy and pun-based, and we'll end up having a pun-off (usually my dad, myself, and my middle bro).



What is the most stressful aspect to blogging (aside from the network going down)?
Trying to maintain a balance between personal blogging/memes, and staying true to my goal of putting DIY articles, crafting how-tos, and recipes up here. I need to draft up more tutorials!



We all end up on a blog at some point in our day, but name your top 3 favorite websites you flock to daily (non blog)!
Gmail (to check my email)
Facebook (to be nosey about other people's lives)
Goodreads (to enter book giveaways and expand my own to-read list)
(They make take our lives, but they'll never take....our internets!)



What’s your sign?  Believe in it or not, does any part ring true to you?
Virgo (on the Leo cusp). Technically, I'm a Virgo sun sign, Cancer moon sign, and Libra rising. And it definitely rings true, in just about every aspect! I was also raised by a Virgo and a Libra, so that might have something to do with it.
But I'll tell you something- I've always envied people whose signs were some cool creature. Mine is the Virgin. How boring is that??
(Thank the gods people have made cool representations of The Virgin)



IceCream!! ICECREAM!! We all scream for icecream! Name your favorite flavor/brand! (Its hot here, can't help it)
Dark chocolate gelato. I am putty in your hands for dark chocolate gelato.
(*whimper*)






BONUS QUESTIONS if you dare..
            A.  Name the blog you credit for linking up with us today?
Technically, My So-Called Chaos, which was my introduction to Mamarazzi, which was my introduction to WWTKW.

            B.  Suggest a question you want to see in future WWTK’s!
How about your three favorite books, three favorite movies, and three favorite travel destinations. 


(Disney Art Nouveau...I'm in the Elysian Fields!)

Labels: