We Want to Know Wednesday

Photobucket


Brought to you by: Impulsive Addict, Janette, Mamarazzi and Seriously Shawn.

This week, Mamarazzi wants to know (with some help from Date Girl and McKenzie)

{1} You have been asked to give a 10 minute speech to teenage girls. What is it about?
Knowing that you can't change teenagers minds about ANYTHING in 10 minutes (and probably not even get their attention), I'd focus on body image and self-confidence. Gods know *I* needed to hear that as a teenager.

{2} Do you have a pet? Tell us about them. No pets? Why?
I had a cat, but had to give her up to a shelter when poverty and shitty roommates forced me to move back in with my folks (no pets in their apartment, and I couldn't afford to keep her anyway). I love animals, and will enjoy having a dog or cat again someday, but I'm just too poor for it now.

{3} What is the biggest inconvenience about the place you’re currently living?
It's 4 hours away from my friends, and the ocean, and culture, and ethnic diversity. 

{4} What do you think is the single best decision you have made in your life so far?
Goodness.....it's hard to pick one. As many bad decisions as I've made, I've made great ones as well. Everything from befriending Staci in second grade to joining Guide Dogs for the Blind in fifth grade to moving to Seattle three years ago. The decision I suppose I'm most proud of is the decision to be as positive and productive as possible, every day. It's a small thing, but I like to think it creates larger ripples of joy in the world around me.

{5} What are the THREE "nevers" of your life? (things you would never do or have never done)
I hesitate to list the three things I would never do, because you know it's the way to make Fate force you to do them. So the three things I have never done are:
That being said, I have an entire list of things I've never done, but would like to. Muahaha. 

Labels: