We Want to Know Wednesday

Thanks to MamarazziJanetteImpulsive Addict, and Seriously Shawn for We Want To Know Wednesday, which helps me keep track of what day it is.

WWTKbutton3
This weeks questions are from Impuslive AddictAmberNadine, and Vandy....go give those gals some linky love!

1. What was the last thing you searched for online?
A job, on indeed.com. Actually, multiple jobs. And if we're only counting Google-style searches....I was trying to find out what stone is in this bracelet that I made the other day. I Googled every kind of reddish stone I could think of, then Googled stones by color....I still haven't found it exactly, but I don't think I will by the power of the interwebs alone.

2. If we visit your home state, what is one MUST we should do before leaving?
I'm assuming my home state is the state I am in, not the state I am from (which is my cop-out, because there are a million awesome things to do and see in California). I would say, take the Seattle Underground Tour. It gives you the founding and history of Seattle in a very entertaining nutshell. Sure, Seattle is only one tiny part of Washington, and that doesn't cover the majesty of the Olympic peninsula (check out the Ho rainforest), the agricultural regions on the east side (go wine tasting in Walla Walla), the mighty rivers (go white water river rafting....anywhere), or the diversity of the Puget Sound (go whale watching in the San Juan Islands). But it's something nifty.

3. What do you think pharmaceutical companies should invent a pill for that isn't on the market yet?
I would love to see a pill that increases people's common sense and respect for the world around them. And once it's manufactured, let's make it a mandatory thing to take, shall we?

4. When was your first kiss? Was it good or bad?
It was good! I was 11 or 12 years old, and it was on the train from San Diego to Los Angeles. Our middle school band was performing in Disneyland for their Magical Music Days. Because of overcrowding, my school had three tracks that each had 2 months of instruction followed by 1 month of vacation, year-round. All three tracks overlapped a little bit, but there were still people I rarely saw. Thus was the case of David Wettsted, whom I thought was totally cute and funny. He played clarinet. And on the train ride up, after an hour of sitting together and joking and having a blast, his friend dared him to kiss me.
I saw fireworks.
It was THE most intense, magickal, amazing kiss I have ever had.
It seemed to last forever, although it was probably just a quick peck.
I was so excited, as soon as he looked away, I drew little hearts in the air. His friend saw, and teased me mercilessly. The rest of the train car joined in.
David ignored me the rest of the trip.
Later, at school, I told him I liked him (yep, I'm smooth). He told me he really liked my best friend and had no interest in me.
I hope he's fat and ugly and miserable right now.
Just kidding, I don't wish him ill. I do hope somebody broke his heart like he broke mine, though.

5. What is your guilty pleasure tv show that you cannot miss?
Dr. Who. And Torchwood. Everything else is watchable, or not, depending on what mood I'm in. And I don't really watch a lot of TV, so most of it is DVDs from Netflix.

Labels: