Friday Confessional

Photobucket


I confess...
I changed my location on my OkCupid profile to Seattle, because the choice of menfolk here in eastern WA is sadly lacking. Not that I actually have the resources to be dating, but I like to cruise the profiles and spot the few very attractive guys out there.


I confess...
The fact that my brother has an attractive, intelligent, and interesting woman pursuing him makes me incredibly happy. He's a good man, and a great boyfriend, but he's not so good at getting out there and meeting women. He's also got a few bachelor tendencies he needs to shake off. But I'm excited for him!
(My bro and myself, ten years go on the schooner "Adventuress")

I confess...
I'm in that frame of mind, where I want to orchestrate some happiness for people. Between volunteering at the local wildlife refuge, introducing friends, networking, and sending random happy mail out, I'm riding a high of altruism that dovetails nicely with my social butterfly tendencies. It's a power trip, I know, but it's not one that harms anyone or is obnoxiously arrogant.


I confess...
I'm super excited to be going to Euer Valley today. I'll be gone for a week and a half, though. I have scheduled posts, but I won't be able to access the internet during my entire trip. You won't hate me if I can't leave some commenty love on your blog, or answer your comments, for two weeks....right?

Confess YOUR week's dirt over at Mamarazzi's!

Labels: