Friday Confessional

Photobucket



I confess...
My Autumn costume for Faerieworlds Harvest has turned into...Yarn. The essence of Yarn. I had a brilliant idea, something funky, and it's totally a hot mess right now. But, darn it, it's MY hot mess, so I'm going to work it. But essentially, I look like a walking yarn rug.


I confess...
I've become one of those people who watches a bazillion TV shows. I never wanted to get there, but here I am. I'm working through True Blood season 3, but I also watch Leverage, Covert Affairs, In Plain Sight, Warehouse 13, Haven, Alphas, Torchwood: Miracle Day, and How the States Got Their Shapes. I feel like a victim of pop culture, but I don't wanna quit this.


I confess...
I may or may not have giggled and squeed loudly when, while watering my tomatoes the other day, I located my first little green tomato. After all the wind and moving and issues, even though two of the three plants are as tall as I am, I honestly wasn't sure if they're grow fruit. W00t!


I confess...
I love wearing sundresses. This week, for the first time since I left San Diego, I've worn them almost every day. But what I don't love about wearing sundresses is feeling like I'm flashing people when I get out of the car. Especially when it's the handsome neighbor across the way. Was there an accidental knicker show? Or was he just smiling because he's an upbeat guy? I may never know.


I confess...
This week I have: injured my left big toe (for the ninth time in the past 2 months), caught my calf in a closing car door, broken the lip off a cider bottle, catapulted a serving spoon of rice salad over the kitchen, run into the coffee table in broad daylight, and spilled a multitude of drinks and sauces on my tops. Thank the gods I wasn't named Grace.

Labels: