My Happy List

Happy Saturday!

Photobucket

I am happy....
That not once, but twice I managed to go from hooping around my neck to hooping around my waist without dropping. I can't yet recover the hoop once it hits my hips, but at least I can do something semi-cool. ;)


I am happy...
To have little moments of family connection with my parents. As much as they sometimes stress me out, and as frustrating as it is to not be in full control of my diet and habits right now, I love that Mom and I go shopping at the Farmer's Market (and that she bought us a lovely lunch at Frost Me Sweet), and we have pancakes with fresh berries on Saturday mornings, and that we can take little weekend day-trips together.


I am happy...
That I might possibly have a job interview next week. Keep your fingers crossed for me!


I am happy...
Because I finished one of my three FaerieWorlds costumes (my Vineyard Pixie). The easiest one to make, but still....one down! Of course, Dad went and made a fantastic suggestion at breakfast and now I might need to add some more stuff to it....


I am happy...
Because I tried some Arbonne samples for facial care that Lisa gave me, and they are making my skin aaaaaaaamazing. The redness is going away, the pores are shrinking, the tiny lines are smoothing out, and my face feels very soft. I love it!


Labels: