We Want to Know Wednesday

Photobucket

Thanks as always to Impulsive AddictJanetteMamarazzi and Seriously Shawn for hosting!

{1} Which activities make you lose track of time?
Blogging! Also whale watching, reading a good book, and oftentimes writing. I try to be cognizant of time passing, to avoid only accomplishing one thing in a day, but frequently I'll pass two or three hours checking email, Facebook, other's blogs, etc without realizing it.


{2} Is there such a thing as perfect?
No. Not in anything. And yet, I can't stop expecting myself to be perfect, in everything. It's annoying. Anyway, my great advice is to stop looking for or working toward perfection- if you ENJOY it, it's better than perfect.

{3} When do you feel most like yourself?
Hrmmm....I think of myself as a 20-sided dice. At Ren Faires, I feel most like my Flirty Self. On stage, I feel most like the Actress Self. With friends, I feel most like my Social Self. But the very few times where I have felt utterly self-contained and utterly at peace have occurred when I'm near the orcas out here; that's why I consider them family.


{4} Describe your life in a 6 word sentence.
Everything to everyone, all the time.


{5} Share your most beloved childhood memory.
I have so many of those....I was blessed to have loving and supportive parents and brothers, and I enjoyed a lot of travel and adventure during my childhood. Nothing sticks out as "the best", because the only things that have stayed in my memory are the good ones. Like hearing Uncle G.P.'s stories about sailing, and Alaska, and roughhousing with him and my brothers. Or the time when my brothers made Disneyland in our house, using my stuffed animals, their toys, and some cardboard boxes, and pulled me along in a box as if I were on the rides. :)
(Me, sailing at <2 years old....check out the teeth!)

(*artwork is not mine, though the photos are. Please don't sue me!)

Labels: