We Want to Know Wednesday

Photobucket

Thanks,  Mamarazzi and Queso!


{1} Who would you call if you had to get bailed out of jail?
It really depends on the offense, but probably either of my brothers. 



{2} If you were a superhero what would your hero name be?

The Smile? That's not very intimidating. Hrmm....I guess it depends on my superpower! Probably something simple and not very aggressive, though. 



{3} What do you think is one of your best qualities?

My adaptability. Coincidentally, it is both a great strength and a terrible weakness. But it allows me to roll with the punches, have a gypsy life, and shift priorities at the drop of a hat.



{4} What song would you pick to be your own personal theme song?

Queen's "Don't Stop me Now". 



{5} What celebrity do you think is most over rated?

Oh goodness, MOST of them! I'm sick to death of hearing about Amy Winehouse right now (hello! Norway!). But any celebrity whose fame hinges on being a train wreck, a terror, or simply rich, should not be a celebrity at all.

Labels: