Friday Confessional


Photobucket


I confess...
I am a teensy bit overwhelmed right now. Not in the "OMG cannot process life!" sort of way, but in the "Virgo has gone into hyperdrive" kind of way. So basically, I'm juggling 15 balls at once, and I'm okay with that, but it means some things must temporarily fall by the wayside.

You see where I'm going with this, don't you?

I promise, I will still be blogging.
Just not AS MUCH as before.
I still love you. I'm still interested in your life. I still read your posts and giggle, aha, sympathize, envy, and support you. I just may be less vocal about it.


I confess...
This is because I am now gainfully employed.
Wahooo!


I confess...
I skipped FAF today, because all this excitement and nervousness has meant really wonky eating and exercise habits for me this week. And I have a date tonight, so I don't want to be focused on how much I weigh right before that.


I confess...
Trying to figure out what area of town I want (and can afford) to live in now that I have a job is tough. Living in the same 'burb as my employer may be out of my price range. However, the cheap stuff means an hour or two commute on the bus everyday, plus potentially being out of the way of all my friends. I really have no clue how I'm going to narrow down my options.


I confess...
I considered flaking on the date tonight, because I'm exhausted. But then I thought, it's a brewery tour. Beer cures exhaustion, right?


I confess...
Secretly, I'm excited. Not just for having a paycheck and benefits, but to feel like I'm using my brain again, making social connections, helping the world a little....that seems right, and good.

Remind me of this when my alarm clock goes off at 6am.

Labels: