My Happy List

Photobucket


This has been a pretty dynamic week, with a lot of reasons for happy. So here goes:

I am happy...
Because I have TWO job interviews next week, after a few successful phone interviews last week. Wish me luck! I'm really excited, and hopeful.


I am happy...
Because I am visiting for 11 days, and already have social and professional plans. It actually looks like I will (finally) get to spend time with each of my close friends on this trip. Yay!


I am happy...
Because said interview appointments led to shopping at Macy's for more professional garb, which led to finding a size 12 trouser that I fit into beautifully. Now I know it's mostly due to the cut and material of the pants. But I admit to doing a happy dance for fitting into a size 12. Usually I'm a 14/16, and I did gain weight last week, and I've been slacking on the hooping and walking....but my waist and below is apparently staying the same size. Yay!


I am happy...
Because I am honoring my inner Virgo and my inner costumer, and making plans on costumes for this year and next year. Very controlled plans, so I don't get overwhelmed, but plans all the same. This helps to offset the sadness of not getting to attend FW Harvest after all.


I am happy...
Because having an Etsy sale (yes, I will keep mentioning this all the time) makes me want to create more. I am starting a beaded bookmark next week, and if that is a success I may post it for sale as well. And more diadems. And suncatchers. 


What's on YOUR happy list this week?

Labels: